- IGEX is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia and provides comprehensive online trading platforms which offer the following market access to its clients:
- Over 30 global equity exchanges for trading in securities.
- Over 30 global equity exchanges for trading in CFD's.
(including Euro Zone, UK, Japan, Asia, Oceania, Canada, & USA)
- Over 180 currency pairs in spot (Cash), forwards and options.
- Gold and Silver trading in spot (Cash), forwards and options.
- Global Commodity Futures exchanges including financial futures.
- Indices and Commodity CFD's.
- IGEX acts as the administrator, promoter, educator and integrator for clients in Asia.
- IGEX uses Halifax Investment Services Pty Ltd and Australian Stock Report as its clearing and settling operations in Australia.
- Halifax Investment Services Pty Ltd (ABN 52 096 980 522) is under regulation by the Australian Securities Investment Commission (ASIC), Australian Financial Services License (“AFSL”) number 225973 (Halifax). Australian Stock Report Ltd. (ACN 106 863 978) is licensed as an Australian Financial Services Licensee ("AFSL") pursuant to the Corporations Act 2001. AFS License number 301682.
- IGEX is supported by sophisticated global trading platforms in Equities, Cfd’s, Derivatives, Commodities, Energies, Foreign Exchange and Options.
- IGEX will act as Administrator for a client, and will monitor any developments on the transactions that occur in the account of each client (as part of our Account Management System).The IGE account management system will help a client to monitor and control the client’s trading account for 24/7, 365 days/year without any limit for any kind of technical and market analysis support.
- IGEX has partnered with Australian Stock Report to offer our clients a comprehensive guide to the Australian and International markets. Australian Stock Report is that nation's leading provider of financial services to the retail sector. Their product offering includes Australian share market research and analysis, trading and investing education courses and brokering services.
- Comprising a team of highly skilled and experienced research analysts and traders, Australian Stock Report provides a range of comprehensive research reports, providing both long-term investment and short-term trading recommendations. Their reports cover a range of markets including Share Trading, Contracts for Difference (CFD's), Foreign Exchange (FX) & Options.
- Through its partnerships and related activities, IGEX aims to develop a successful regional business model and to rapidly move to build brand equity that can grow throughout the entire Asian financial market sector.